Monday 11 April 2016

How to wear the leather vest

EN
The other weekend I went out for a picture session on the biggest most windy day as I literally freeze .. not to tell you about Iuliana, who forgot to charge the camera battery so we had to move fast forward. My luck is that although we haven't had to many shots (compared to other times) being she is so talented I had a good range of choice.

I guess I could tell a story about each item from my closet. I'm the kind of person who does not endure to sell, give away or throw the clothes. I'm emotionally attach of each and every clothing piece I love to adjust or even redesign them completely. This vest, which can be interpreted as a dress although I have it for about 7-8 years I can say that is like new. If I remember well it is the second time I wear it.
First I chose a different approached, I wear it as a dress with fishnet tights. Yes! You read it right, with fishnet tights.. and boots. This time I decided to wear it also within rock style but giving the role of a vest. So here it is over knees torn pants strappy and high sandals and two statement necklaces, one on top of the other.
Until next time stay fashion!
From Romania with love!

RO
Am iesit la facut poze weekendul celalalt pe cea mai mare vantoasa, cat am putut ingheta nu vreti sa stiti si sa nu mai zic ca Iuliana a uitat sa puna aparatul la incarcat si a trebui sa ne miscam pe repede inainte. Norocul meu este ca desi nu am facut foarte multe fotografii (comparativ cu alte dati), ea fiind talentata am avut de unde alege.
Cred ca as putea spune cate o poveste despre fiecare piesa vestimentara din dulapul meu. Eu sunt genul de persoana care nu se indura sa vanda, sa dea sau sa arunce din haine. Ma atasez emotional cam de toate, in plus imi place sa le ajustez sau chiar sa le modific complet. Vesta asta, care poate fi interpretata ca si rochie desi o am de aproximativ 7-8 ani pot spune ca este ca si noua. Daca imi aduc aminte bine este cam a doua oara cand o port.
Prima data am ales o cu totul alta abordate, am purtat-o ca si rochie, cu dresuri plasa. Da! Ati citit bine, cu dresuri plasa.. si cu bocanci. De data asta m-am gandit sa o port tot rock insa, cu rol de vesta peste pantaloni rupti in genunchi, cu sandale inalte cu multe barete si 2 coliere statement suprapuse. Restul e cancan!
Pana data viitoare ramaneti in tendinte!
Din Iasi cu dragoste!

Photography by  IULIA VEICA








No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...