Wednesday 8 October 2014

I call it different


EN
I know that again I took a quite long break but I assure you that I had a good reason.... but all's well that ends well J. For today’s post I choose to wear an outfit casual- sport using again the polka dots skirt, because as you have already noticed, I like to use the same piece of clothing in various combinations. This time I mixed this skirt with an office silk shirt and a pair of white sneakers to which I added a pastel pink necklace gift from a good friend. I can say that I felt very comfortable in the office, it is a perfect outfit especially for busy days when you have to get in many places.
Hug you all with love!

RO
Stiu ca din nou am luat o pauza cam lunga insa va asigur ca am avut un motiv serios. ….dar totul e bine cand se termina cu bine J. Am ales pentru astazi o tinuta casual- sport folosindu-ma din nou de aceasta fusta cu buline, pentru ca dupa cum ati observant deja,  imi place sa folosesc aceeasi piesa vestimentara in diferite combinatii. De data aceasta, fusta am combinat-o cu o camasa de matase office si o pereche de tenesi albi la care am adaugat un colier roz pastel primit cadou de la o buna prietena. Pot spune ca m-am simtit foarte confortabil la birou, este o tinuta ideala mai ales pentru zilele aglomerate cand trebuie sa ajungem in foarte multe locuri.
Va imbratisez cu drag!

Photography by ANDREEA TALIN


16 comments:

  1. Maria, arati minunat!! Ador tinutele astea formate din fuste conice, midi si tenesi <3
    Colierul si geanta ii dau un aer glam-chic, te pup!!

    http://www.newtouchofcolor.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mai nou si eu le ador desi nu eram mare fan al asocierii pantofilor sport cu ceea ce numesc eu o tinuta mai mult eleganta, insa constat ca pe langa confort chiar arata bine :)

      Delete
  2. Imi place foarte mult tinuta ta :)

    http://anamariaben.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! I'm in love with your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgeous outfit!! I love your skirt and bag especially! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3333 amazing post !
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx Karolina I also visited your blog and I must say is a very nice blog <3

      Delete
  6. Great outfit :) Excellent choice!

    Denina
    http://deninamartin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm waiting for you to visit my next post too :)

      Delete
  7. Wow this is such a gorgeous outfit!! I love your skirt and bag especially <3 You look great! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    Facebook || Instagram || Bloglovin || Google+

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear and thank you for your visit!!! I like very much this skirt....it looks so lovely on you!!! Congratulations for this photos: you are really a beautiful girl! Today I have a new post at my blog. Do you want to tell me what do you think? Kisses,
    Eni

    new post
    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/2014/10/abito-bicolore-e-decollete-neresecondo.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Enik :) and just so you know I always visit your blog <3

      Delete
  9. This is beyond beautiful! nice skirt and necklace
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...