Monday 30 June 2014

At the office

EN:
I do not think I mentioned before that I have a full time office job into a flavorless area, and where most of the time is required office attireAnd because office outfits are generally dull and boring I decided to readjust, to enliven and to give a new interpretationSo I chose two itemsemerald green earrings, and golden belt to give a final touch of glam to the outfit and also to bring some color to the basics elements.
Hug you all <3

RO:
Nu cred ca am mentionat pana acum faptul ca am un job full time de birou, si intr-un domeniu lipsit de culoare, si unde de cele mai multe ori se impune o tinuta office. Si cum tinutele de birou in general sunt terne si anoste am decis sa o readaptez, sa o insufletesc, sa-i dau o noua interpretare. Asa incat am ales doua piese: cerceii de un verde smarald si centura aurie care sa dea o nota de glam tinutei si dea asemenea sa aduca un plus de culoare elementelor de baza.
Va imbratisez cu drag <3


Photography by ANDREEA TALIN

7 comments:

  1. Stylish outfit! Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visit your blog and indeed you have an interesting blog, I will definitely follow you ( I already let you a comment on your page as well)

      Delete
    2. Hey Maria, thank you for you comment! I've followed you already on GFC and hopefully you will do the same soon. We'll stay in touch! x

      www.rougeuse.com

      Delete
  2. Wow this outfit is really cute! I love your top and bag :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the positive appreciations :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...